Top 5 Crypto Exchanges in 2018 – PCEX.IO – Medium
Top 5 Crypto Exchanges in 2018
Crypto exchanges are platforms to buy, sell or exchange cryptocurrencies. If you own cryptocurrencies, you probably know about crypto exchanges. Here is a list of the top cryptocurrencies in 2018 in no particular order:
- Coinbase is usually found near the top of any crypto exchange list. This exchange is backed by many credible investors and has millions of users around the world.
- Coinbase has an easy user interface which makes it easy to buy, sell or trade cryptocurrencies.
- A digital wallet is available on the Coinbase App where you can purchase and store cryptocurrencies.
- Cryptocurrencies stored on website are covered by Coinbase insurance.
- The platform has reasonable fees, and a good reputation for being secure.
- Numerous new currencies will be added in 2018
- Binance grew through an ICO sale which ended in 2017.
- Binance is both an exchange and a cryptocurrency.
- The platform is aimed at empowering the crypto finance future. Binance stands for ‘Binary Finance’, and the exchange operations are based out of China.
- Although Binance is a centralized platform itself, it aims to fix the major drawbacks of centralized exchanges.
- Gemini is a regulated US Bitcoin and Ether exchange that have made regulatory standards and capital requirements of the platform the same as a bank’s.
- Gemini was founded by Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss.
- Most digital currencies on the exchange are in cold storage just like the US-Dollar deposits are stored at a FDIC-insured bank.
- Gemini accepts trade in US Dollars, Bitcoin and Ether.
- The platform has a maker-taker fee.
- Withdrawals and deposits are free of cost on the platform.
- Gemini is minimalistic, secure, user-friendly, and has high liquidity and great analytics.
- Kukoin is a new cryptoexchange based in Hong Kong.
- The platform does not support fiat money; it is used purely for crypto to crypto exchange.
- Kukoin has an extensive digital portfolio and its own token KuCoin Shares (KCS)
- Kukoin is famous for utterly reasonable fees. While exchanges typically have 0.20% to 0.25% fees, Kukoin has a fee of just 0.1% per trade.
- KCS holders have attractive discounts as well.
- Kraken is the home base for experienced crypto-traders with margin trading and tons of trading features.
- This platform was founded in 2011 and has the largest Bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity.
- Kraken is a partner in the very first cryptocurrency bank.
- The platform can be used to buy/sell Bitcoins, trade Bitcoins and Euros, US Dollars, British Pounds, Canadian Dollars and Japanese Yen.
- Other cryptocurrencies that can be traded here are Ripple, Ethereum Classic, ICONOMI, Monero, Zcash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Stellar/Lumens and Augur REP Tokens.
- Kraken has good user support, has reasonable exchange rates and is feature rich.
In addition to the above list, there are several other reputed crypto-exchanges like Cex.io, Poloniex and Bitstamp.
PCEX, the cryptoexchange by Panaesha Capital LTD., is launching in June. PCEX will have high liquidity, is secure, easy to trade and fast-moving. PCEX will also have a minimal transaction fees of 0.05% USD of the trade. Get ready to trade like a pro on PCEX in June!