CYBR Receives National Security Agency Award! – CYBR – Medium
CYBR Receives National Security Agency Award!
“The “biggest vulnerability” for the financial system is the threat of cyberattacks.” — Jamie Dimon, J.P. Morgan
CYBR — The Cyber Security Ecosystem and Utility Token is here!
The CYBR Ecosystem is a robust cyber security solution tailored for the blockchain that is powered by BlindSpot, a powerful CYBR security engine. This proprietary software identifies and disrupts bad actor and associated illicit file activity associated with smart contract transactions. Working in concert with Blindspot is an elite portal system designed to provide real-time safeguards, countermeasures and threat intelligence to the CYBR community as well as subscribing entities.
CYBR commercializes and monetizes emerging threat intelligence by turning the data into actionable intelligence. CYBR users are rewarded with CYBR tokens for their direct threat intelligence contributions to the CYBR ecosystem.
CYBR (cybrtoken.io) was awarded the prestigious National Security Agency (NSA) Acquisitions Resource Center (ARC) Award Number: 15908.
Why you should care: CYBR is eligible to support cyber security and blockchain projects at the highest cleared levels within the United States Government.
CYBR was also granted the General Services Administration Multiple Award Schedule 070 contract number: 47QTCA18D00KW.
CYBR is one of a handful of HUBZone certified companies in the U.S. to be granted ALL Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services and Special Item Numbers (SIN).
Translation: CYBR may support ANY federal cyber security effort from a Total Available Market of $14,800,000,000USD with dedicated cyber security contracts totaling around $520M for fiscal year 2019.
CYBR has targeted the following requirement areas within the Federal Government:
• 132–45A Penetration Testing — security testing in which assessors mimic real-world attacks to identify methods for circumventing the security features of an application, system, or network.
• 132–45B Incident Response services help organizations impacted by a Cybersecurity compromise determine the extent of the incident, remove the adversary from their systems, and restore their networks to a more secure state.
• 132–45C Cyber Hunt activities are responses to crisis or urgent situations within the pertinent domain to mitigate immediate and potential threats. Cyber Hunt activities start with the premise that threat actors known to target some organizations in a specific industry, or specific systems, are likely to also target other organizations in the same industry or with the same systems.
• 132–45D Risk and Vulnerability Assessment conduct assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, determines deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise or local policy, assesses the level of risk, and develops and/or recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in operational and non-operational situations. This SIN offers the following services:
◦ Network Mapping
◦ Vulnerability Scanning
◦ Phishing Assessment
◦ Wireless Assessment
◦ Web Application Assessment
◦ Operating System Security Assessment (OSSA)
◦ Database Assessment
◦ Penetration Testing
CYBR’s technologies have won numerous awards and grants, including but not limited to:
· Dell Founders 50 — “Top 50 disruptive technologies in the world”
· Tandem NSI — “Winner, Best Cyber Security Solution”
· Destination Innovation — “Winner, Best Cyber Security in DC/MD/VA Area”
The company has existing task orders exceeding $6.2M and is set to take the world of crypto by storm.
The CYBR Private Sale ends October 14th, 2018 and represents the only time bonus tokens will be made available. The Private Sale is unrestricted with details as follows:
1 CYBR Token = $.08
· 10%; .5 minimum
· 25% for $2500 — $4999
· 35% for $5000 — $9999
· 50% for $10k and above up to $24999k
· Beyond $25k, contact us for bonuses at [email protected]
· 1,000,000,000 (1B) Total Supply
· 510,000,000 (510M) CYBR Tokens allocated for Private Same and TGE
All unsold CYBR tokens from the public pool will be burned post TGE.
CYBR Wallet Address: 0x22C19409BB811FcfD2c575F24f21D7D5a6174DB1
Purchased tokens will be released immediately after the TGE (15 days or less). A three (3) month lockup shall exist for all issued bonus tokens.
To learn more about CYBR please visit our website at https://CYBRToken.io
If you have any questions about the private sale or the project, please email us at [email protected]
CYBR — Revolutionizing the World of Crypto Cybersecurity!